A cry for help, and iTunes link love
I mean, it's not that they're the suck. Not really. It's just that I'm not into all that meditative ambient stuff. THE WIFE's top-played track? His Royal Soul Has Flown Away from World Flutes. And since sometimes she'll hit the meditation playlist for hours on end, my audioscrobbler page would look like a New Age bookstore if I uploaded it from the Mini. I have a reputation to uphold, you know? Punk as fuck. Or at least folk as pluck, but you get my drift. I'm not on the Breath of Fire bandwagon.
So what to do? I wish there was a way to exclude certain playlists or genres from Audioscrobbler. Is there? Let me know.
In the meantime, I've been working on an iTunes toolbox story for a few weeks, and I thought I'd do a big ass link dump. So, in case you don't know, which you probably do, here are a few delightful diversions to enhance iTunes:
- Coverflow - Browse iTunes by album art.
- iTunes signature maker - this thing doesn't offer a lot of actual utility, but it sure is cool. I guess it's sort of like me in that respect.
- Hymn - De-DRM your iTunes Music Store files
- iTunes Catalog - I love this app. It creates a cool web-based catalog of your iTunes library that apes the music store look and feel
- Stop iTunes from updating your iPod. Useful.