Bytten: quick hits for 04.17
- Want a MacBook Pro, cheap? Refurbished models have already hit the Apple Store
- Cool how-to on creating custome CSS signatures in Apple's Mail.app
- Apple is atop BusinessWeek's list of The World's Most Innovative Companies. BusinessWeek always loves Apple.
- The Street notices what I've been saying and agrees: nobody's making any money from digital downloads
- The WP has a story on all those Apple products you see on TeeVee
- Macworld takes a first look at Roxio's Popcorn 2
- Skype Mobile is now MAc OS X friendly. Considering Jobs and Woz started off as phone phreakers; it's about phreaking time.
- Quake 4: it's universal