Bytten: quick hits for 04.11
- Apple rolled out Remote Desktop 3 today. It adds all sorts of features: 30 Automator actions. Spotlight searches across multiple systems. Lots more. Go check it out you networking geek.
- Rob Griffiths, Cyrus Farivar, Peter Cohen, and Jason Snell sat down for a roundtable iChat about Boot Camp and posted the results online. A lot of interesting stuff pops up, and I also have it on good authority that Peter was naked. Or at least wearing Daisey Dukes.
- Coinstar is now offering iTunes and other etailer credits in lieu of cash. This sounds incredibly dumb.
- Today's Fireball: long, grumpy, and correct.
- iAlertU, the awesomest awesome car alarm-style alarm for your Mac, is now out in beta. Go annoy your office mates.
- iTunes in airplanes. Good idea.