Bytten: quick hites for 04.19
- ExperCom is selling MacBook Pros preloaded with XP for just $2029. [via The C.O.M.]
- H20 Audio is selling its waterproof headphones sans case. Very cool.
- Macworld UK has More iTunes phone hooey and flim flam for you to finagle
- Drunken Irish Mac users angered by bank error. Actually, I just made that drunk part up becuase. Well. You know.
- Daring Fireball has two new shirts. I love the ring-neck one.
- Apple outlines "Leopard" sessions at WWDC
- Market researchers are noting that while demand for Macs is strong, the same can't be said of iPods. Maybe because everybody's already got one.Add a phone and watch it grow.