Bytten: Quick hits on Apple errata
- Apple general manager and vice president for Europe, the Middle East and Africa Pascal Cagni will speak at a London digital music conference next week
- Macworld's lab czar-cum-amazing embarrasonic human karaoke machine, James "The Econo-pissed" Galbraith, has posted new performance benchmarks for the Mac Mini.
- Want to install Front Row on any Mac running OS X v10.4.5? Here's how. [via TUAW]
- Holy crap the sky is falling! Some European hacker busted his way into an OS X server system in less than half an hour. It takes me longer than that just to check my email.
- Finally, I can't really make heads or tails of this, but it looks like Apple is starting a dating service