Bytten: Quick hits on Apple eratta
- The "true video iPod" faker reveals himself and his work.
- Another Apple event around April 1? New iBooks and possibly an iPod, says AppleInsider. This rumor is positively everywhere
- Macworld UK talks to analysts who say Apple will grow 35 percent in 2006.
- Is Apple attempting to patent some aspects of RSS/Atom syndication, including variable post length displays and feed auto-discovery? [via infinite loop
- Oh, nessie, lock the doors it's another Mac vulnerability, this time it affects iTunes and QuickTime.
- Gruber has a really great post today.